recently just was listening to songs.. then realised how all these songs brought new meaning to me. like, last time just sang them more for the sake of singing them than the true meaning behind them. now its like, at least i really understand within me what the song means and i can appreciate it. many of these songs now let me look back at those things i have picked up and left behind. so much has happened this yr...
one of the songs that i really feel has new meaning now in my life:
You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You
I will sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
Im carried in everlasting arms
Youll never let me go
Through it all
Hallelujah, hallelujah
praise God.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home