son of GOD: restoration

son of GOD

let this be a testimony to You, Lord

Thursday, February 15, 2007

restoration

today went for prayer meeting. prayed together with joash b4 that. at first, it was meant to be more of a time of prayer for the cell group, but guess God moved in a different direction and God just spoke to us about our individual struggles to see His will be done. its like, i know that God is doing something in me, i know what He is doing in me, but i just fail to see how all these things that He is doing in me will lead to the big picture. God really spoke to us about faith and our need to wait upon Him and persevere thru. after the prayer, i just felt there was something new being sparked off in me, which is a really great break from the spiritual dryness that i have been experiencing

prayer meeting was great too. felt God's presence there and just feel so restored and renewed now...

When my world was in darkness
You spoke Your word
Night turned into day
Your beauty filled this place

When my world stood in silence
You filled my heart
Eith songs that never end
Forever I will praise

To think that the universe
Could not withhold Your glory
You choose to live in me
I'm so amazed

(And) I worship you lord
My life in You restored
Here is my heart
Make it Your sanctuary
For nobody else
But Jesus only (You)

You are faithful and true
Glorious Lord
All my life
It is you I adore
You've touched my soul
Completed my world I surrender to you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

? is your tagbox

10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home